Today is Friday and that means I share with you 5 wonderful things that happened to me this week and trust me-I need this today 🙂
1. My first happy thing first has to be brought up by a sad thing, I did not get one of the jobs I applied for that I felt confident about. So in true girl fashion, I cried. HOWEVER my husband came home and he made me a delicious dinner, got me my favorite dessert (doughnuts and milk) and we watched 30 Rock which many people know is my obsession. So even though the day didn’t look too bright, it ended on a happy note 🙂
2. This week I had two job interviews, which is more than I can say for a lot of people and I was and still am very thankful for that.
3. My lovely best friend who is getting married 3 MONTHS from today sent me the bridesmaid dress I will be wearing. I’m not going to put a picture up because I don’t want to spoil anything for people who are going/pictures in the future. SO EXCITED!!
4. This weekend my husband and I celebrate 6 months of marriage. 🙂 🙂 🙂
|Sorry for the awkward looking picture-iPhone|
5. Given my not so great week of last day of work and not getting one job, my husband announced last night that he is taking me to a movie. I asked him which one and he said surprise. He likes surprising me with little things like that and I love when he does.