This week started out amazing and it didn’t disappoint me. My week mostly was amazing because of one thing and of course the rest of the week was ok, but it was automatically amazing due to Monday.
1. I might as well start off with the best news. I know I talked your ear off about it here, but I can’t help I’m so excited. At the end of the month, I will be starting a job at Paramount Pictures. What this basically means is I have achieved my dream. Of working at a movie studio. You don’t understand the joy I had when she told me. I already know that I will love this job. Thank you for all your support through all of this. I and many of you had been praying like crazy and I thank you for that.
|I have to admit. I giggled when I took this I was so excited.|
2. Today is my day off. I worked on my day off and Easter was busy. So you can imagine my excitement for actually having a day in which I can just sit and not do [too] much.
|#trix #sweatpants #dayoff|
3. I am still wanting to start making cards. I sent a few out and they were fun to make and come up with. It’s not going to be a million dollar company any time soon, but I would still like to keep trying. If you would like a card or a few, please email me at [email protected]
|Stamps remind me of my childhood|
4. Baseball started this week! Which means my SF boys are at it again.
|Just a reminder of who rule baseball.|
5. Friday Freebie with my favorite Aubrey! She has two this week and they both resonate with me especially after this week