About a week ago, Brittany tagged me in her blog post of her Five Things and so many things have happened, I just haven’t had time to post this. I’m so happy to be doing this! Plus we have had a few more people join this site and I’m so excited to have them!
Five Things You [probably] Didn’t Know About Me.
1. I have two Build a Bear teddy bears. One is named Phoenix and the other is named Clark Kent. Phoenix was created because Myke and I were going to be separated for 9 months (me in Australia and Myke in the Yosemite mountains). Myke didn’t want me to be alone, so he took me to Build a Bear and we got Phoenix. Phoenix then kept me company through out the rest of college and when I was home during our engagement. Clark Kent was created because Myke thought Phoenix could use a buddy and it would make a great sentimental Christmas gift for our first year of marriage.
|Phoenix and Clark Kent|
2. I love history. I love reading and learning about it. I especially love movie history. I took a few movie history classes in college and I loved every single one. I think it would be a really cool to be someone who watches movies and analyzes them.
3. I know I said I love fall and the colors, but I have to say, whenever spring comes around my heart does a little skip. Spring makes you feel like it’s time for a change, new things. In my current stage in life, that would mean finding a job that could actually benefit me and make me happy.
4. I write everything down. Sometimes twice. I need to write things down in order to remember. I do have an iPhone and I do use it to quickly write things down, but nothing beats a pen and paper.
|Just a couple of the notebooks I carry with me|
5. I have this weird compulsion not to spend money. I don’t usually spend money on myself. When I get gift cards or money for my birthday it takes me about 6 months to spend the whole amount. People always think I’m joking when I tell them I don’t like money. I don’t like what it does to people. I want money to be comfortable for the rest of my life. I like spending money on other people like Myke, taking people out to lunch, giving more to the church. That would give me the most joy.
Now it’s your turn! These are ladies that I have come across both on blogs and twitter and they are just wonderful. They are all different and that’s what I love about them! Check them out!!
The Freckled Fox
for Lauren and Lauren
Grits and Moxie