Man I have been really dropping the ball on this whole posting thing. I guess the only excuse I can offer is I started a new job and the hours are a little crazy right now just because we are trying to work on making schedules and such. I know it isn’t the best excuse, but I think it’s a pretty good one…
Any way, I apologize now let’s move on…it’s time for High Five for Friday so let’s get started!
1. As stated above, I have a new job and I absolutely love it so far! It is a lot of information, but I’m getting it little by little and everyone has been so great to me so far!
2. Myke has bought our tickets to Batman. Need I say more?…
3. To celebrate me passing and finishing my training final, he took me to see The Amazing Spiderman and you must go see this movie. I don’t care if you have never seen Spiderman or you are like my father and husband and love Spiderman and any comic book themed movie. Go. See. It.
4. We also went and saw Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer. It wasn’t bad! Hear me out on this one! This isn’t some random story with vampires. It’s a movie based on a book that is pretty popular or the same name, and it follows Abraham Lincoln’s life as if vampires were involved. It is a very creative and clever plot. However if you are like me and jump at scary things, bring someone you can cling to-there are a few jumpy moments.
5. Even though life seems pretty crazy right now, I’m doing all right. Hanging in there and making it work. It’s going to take some time and practice, but soon it will become second nature.
Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!