I feel like I haven’t done one of these in a while, so here we go!!
1. I had 2 days off this week! This hasn’t happened for a while, so having a couple days off feels pretty good!
2. I’m still in the process of expanding the blog a little bit. I’m hoping to start a new series on my blog…but that’s all I’m going to say 😉
3. On my last day off, I have rediscovered The Dick Van Dyke Show on Netflix. My parents raised me on these shows. We are talking The Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, and little bit of Leave it to Beaver. My parents loved showing us the shows they grew up with and I still love watching them.
4. Today I’m rediscovering my other guilty pleasure: Law and Order. I’m sorry but I love those shows. Yes they are a little cheesy and yes some of them are gross, but I watch them for the actors. SVU actors are awesome! I stopped watching them once Christopher Meloni left. I’m weird-what can I say 🙂
5. Tonight my husband and I are going to have a Breaking Bad marathon. SO excited!!!