Jessica at The Only Ten I See has nominated me for the Liebster Award! I’m so very touched and honored to be nominated. So thanks Jessica! You’re awesome!
Most people are probably thinking what in the world is a Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is given to new or up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. This is a wonderful way to find new and noteworthy blogs.
1. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
3. Choose 11 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers of course) to pass the award to and link them in your post.
4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5. No tag backs
I’m doing something else as well and I would encourage you all to do the same. Go to the other blogs that the tagger tagged and check out their blogs. It’s a crazy blog world out there and we can all use a little support.
11 Random Facts:
1. I studied abroad in Australia for 5 months my sophomore year of college.
2. I played piano for about 4 years.
3. I fell in love with a boy with long blue hair and married him 3 years later.
4. I started blogging because I was bored and didn’t want to watch TV.
5. I love watching detective shows (Law and Order, Criminal Minds, etc) even though most of the time they give me nightmares.
6. I could eat pepperoni and bacon pizza every day for the rest of my life.
7. Keeping Up with the Kardashians is one of my many guilty pleasures.
8. I believe that making s’mores is one of the funnest things you can possibly do with friends and family.
9. My first car was a Honda mini van that I named Felicity. Now it is a Honda CRV that is named TK421, from Star Wars.
10. I love boots, sweaters, and scarves, hence fall being my favorite season.
11. One of my favorite things in the world is watching TV with my husband.
1. What is your fav nail polish color?
A maroon or darker color, I think darker is classier 🙂
2. How did you come up with the name of your blog??
My husband and I had soem garlic in the back of our fridge, it had roots and a green spoot. We thought it was the most amazing and funniest thing, we buried it and grew it for a few more weeks. It died, but we still think it was one of our favorite memories in our first year of marriage.
3. What do you love most about blogging?
Meeting new people and having a chance to actually write.
4. Do you prefer coffe or tea?
Oh dear…I love both
5. What are you most excited for in 2013?
Being married for another year.
6. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pepperoni pizza, preferably pepperoni and bacon from Dominos.
7. What’s your favorite place to shop?
8. What’s the last thing you bought at Target?
Birthday presents for my best friend and pastor’s 2 year old son.
9. What’s your go-to hairstyle?
Ponytail. I’m boring…
10. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My sophomore year of college, I had to make about 100 flashcards overnight and about a million other things. I was tired and not feeling too well, Myke and I had just started dating and he told me to rest my eyes for a little bit. I ended up falling asleep for a good 25-30 minutes and Myke had done all my flashcards for me. Thus started my falling in love with him (yes, he is the boy with blue hair and the man I’m married to whom I adore).
11. What is your go-to beauty product?
11 Questions for my nominees…
1. What is your favorite place to visit?
2. What was the last book you read?
3. If you could be anything in the world what would you be?
4. What is your favorite Disney movie?
5. Do you prefer cake or pie?
6. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
7. What are your blogging goals for your blog?
8. Do you have any holiday traditions?
9. What is your favorite TV and why?
10. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
11. If you could wear one thing for the rest of your life, what would you wear?
My nominees (Please check them out!):
7. Jessica and Whitney