It’s Friday! Which means it’s time to link up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk. She is the brains behind this whole High Five for Friday link up and I have to say it has really brightened my up my blogging life. So thanks Lauren and other bloggers who have made my week!
Happy Birthday Brie!
1. Yesterday I did not blog and there was a big reason as to why I didn’t…Yesterday was one of my best friend’s birthday! She turned the big 24! So we went over to her big house and her boyfriend cooked up some hot dogs on the Grill and we all hung out and sang Happy Birthday and ate cake. It was a wonderful and late night.
2. We rediscovered Home Improvement and Boy Meets World. Thus, we rediscovered our childhood.
3. Of course the election was this week. Yay? I’m not going into too much, just to say that I’m happy to live in a country in which we have the right to vote.
4. November is my favorite month and one big reason is because of Thanksgiving. Every year, Sacramento does a 5k as well as 10k to benefit the hungry in the area. I’ve walked a couple years and the year I got engaged I ran the 5k with my dad. Last year I was on my honeymoon so I couldn’t participate, but this year I’m beyond excited to run it with my dad, and Myke. So we have been trying to get back into running shape. Which means we ran 2 miles on Monday and then complained about it the rest of the night. Then ordered pizza…oh well 🙂
5. Myke and I are doing a silly countdown to our one year wedding anniversary: 10 days!