It’s Friday again!! We all know what that means!! High Five for Friday!!! Here we go…
1. This whole week I have been home at night with Myke and it has been glorious!! Now granted he has been working on Easter videos for our church. No I’m not bitter, he has included me by asking me my opinions and I’ve helped him a tiny tiny bit, but still, it was the fact that I was in the same room as him and we were able to have dinner together. It’s the small things in life that make me happy.
2. Myke’s parents are going to be coming here this weekend for Easter and that’s always going to be a good time.
3. I get to clean the apartment today. I know that doesn’t sound like fun to other people, but I think it’s a good time and I always feel much better afterward.
4. Myke and I are going to Azusa tonight to see friends. We haven’t seen them for a while (a week is a long time) and so it will be fun to see them for a night.
5. It’s Easter weekend (today being Good Friday) and I love Easter. Easter not only is a good time for chocolate and dressing up in fun spring outfits, but it is a good time to remember what Jesus did for our sins and I cannot help but feel thankful for that.