I’m so so sorry I’m late. I know this isn’t the first time and I know it will not be the last. Here is my excellent excuse, believe it or not, it ties into High Five for Friday 🙂
1. My job has been a little stressful lately and I was getting pretty frustrated, however I’m happy to report that my job has added a day to my schedule. That is why I’m late for this post. I used to not work on Fridays, but this week has been so crazy that I figured I could just write it out after work, but….
2. Myke took me to see Lawless tonight. Oh my lanta, it was amazing! It had some of my favorite actors and I can’t get over how awesome that movie was. It was a little violent, so if you are not into that, this may not be the movie for you. I loved it so much I bought the book it was based on. I’m adding it to my ever growing reading list.
3. When I was driving to work this morning, I got a text from Myke saying that he got me a ink brayer and some ink. For those of you who don’t know, an ink brayer lets you add color to embossing. My hubby is so good to me!
4. Today was pay day, which always makes it a good day.
5. Attention! Attention! Ladies and Gentlemen, my husband and I have found an apartment!!! We got the email this morning that we have been approved to move into a one bedroom apartment a few miles away from where we are living now. This means I get to do 2 of my favorite things, organize and decorate!! I’m not looking forward to the packing and moving part, but you have to take the bad with the good. Blog posts and Pinterest Pins will be numerous. Hopefully I can make my projects look as good as the ones online.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Friday, I know I did. Now if you will excuse me, I must hurry off to bed for I have work in the morning 🙂
Happy Weekend everyone!