It has not been the best couple days for me and because of that I have not been the kindest person. I have messed up at work multiple times, which is not normal, and I have been sad sack. I know this happens to everyone every so often and I’m glad that I have a husband who is caring enough to stay up with me and just hold me and talk with me. I woke up this morning and decided that I will not be that today. So today I thought it would be a good day to link up with Lauren. So here we go.
1. This week has been me biting my nails. I applied for basically my dream job last week and they haven’t gotten back to me. I usually don’t post stuff like this, but I’m putting my faith in God that it will happen. If it doesn’t, well that just means that there is a different path I need to be going down. Prayers would be appreciated 🙂
2. Tonight we will be watching the awesome movie Hot Fuzz. If you have not seen this movie, you need to. Right now.
3. Still thinking about the fun times I had with my family at Disneyland.
4. I organized my apartment a little more this past week. It felt so good to put things in a place where they belong. We still have a long way to go, but I still took the first step.
5. Got my Friday Freebie from Aubrey! If you haven’t already, I would definitely recommend you go do that right now.