I was unable to do High Five for Friday last week and I have to admit, I missed it. Of course I was busy moving from one end of town to the other end, but I’m back now, so let’s get started.
1. Well of course a highlight from the entire week was that we FINALLY moved! Of course you have seen the pictures and more are soon to come, but I can’t help but feel excited. It feels like the start to a new life for Myke and I. Not that we needed a new life, just a new place to live.
2. Believe it or not, we have actually made small progress in cleaning out our boxes. Yes we still have a ways to go, but I like to celebrate the small victories.
3. 30 Rock started its final season last night. That is a bittersweet moment for me. I love this show and I’m sad to see it go, but I have the DVDs and I can enjoy it for years to come.
4. It’s October, which menas cooler temperatures might actually start to come in L.A. But on the other hand, maybe not. It’s been mid 90s to 100s the past two weeks.
5. Mommy and Daddy are coming to visit this weekend to see us and the new place. I’m so excited to show them what we have done so far. Plus they are bringing the rest of our wedding gifts to us. This will help us get farther in the organizing process 🙂
I hope everyone had a great week like I did! Happy Friday everyone!