My week has literally been non stop cray cray (my way of saying crazy when I’m overwhelmed). I was supposed to close all week this week. However, my church is starting to practice for Christmas, and people needed to switch shifts. So very long and confusing story short, I opened every day this week. Now that may not sound like too much, but I was standing all day, had to keep smiling, solve problems, and get yelled at because our call center messed up appointments. On top of that make sure everyone at the spa was happy. So basically serve others and ignore myself.
We also had to be somewhere every night this week. So yeah. I’m a little tired. However, I still found some things to be happy about this week.
1. Tonight I typically work, so Myke and I are going to make the best of it and go on a date night! We usually do movie night, which always makes me happy.
2. I rediscovered my love for the movie Anchorman and now I’m even more excited for the second one.
3. Conversations with my daddy are the best.
4. This weekend Myke and I are hoping to actually start Christmas decorating. The tree we were going to get wasn’t at the store and we wanted to decorate all at once, so hoping we can do it this weekend!
5. Last night we went to one of our favorite restaurant, Roscoe’s House of Chicken and Waffles to celebrate our friend Kirk’s birthday. We LOVE this place. I didn’t care that I was tired, all I knew is that I wanted waffles and chicken.
|How can you not want this?|
I hope everyone has a great weekend! It’s December and it’s beginning to look a lot like