I have never considered myself big on fashion. I love shopping and clothes, but I never thought I was fashion forward. Plus I never have the money to go shopping, so I have to work with what I have. That’s why I was so excited to see this link up from Framed Frosting called Six Piece Remix.
The whole idea is that we take six pieces of clothing that we want to revamp so to speak. Lord knows I’m in need of that, so I have decided to join in. Danielle will be showing her outfits on Wednesday, I will be doing my best to link up with her on that day, if not it will be later in the week. You can pick whatever items you want, I wear jeans 24/7 so I decided to focus on what I’m wearing on top.
These are my six pieces:
1. Blue and Gray Top, GAP. I bought this top about a year ago and I got a lot of wear out of it, but I haven’t really worn it since. I love the sleeves and the feel of the fabric. I’m looking forward to coming up with new ideas with this one.
2.Blue and White Stripe Sweater Shirt, J. Crew. This shirt was purchased on the same trip as the previous shirt. I wore it a lot because I liked how it was a shirt but with a thicker material. I think it’s becasue I live in LA but I haven’t worn it as often as I would like, so this is a great opportunity to style it up.
3. Silk Black Top, Old Navy. This was a Christmas gift from my MIL. She is an amazing shopper and always find the greatest things for me. I love the material and the V neck look, but I really only wear it with the black scarf that was purchased with it. Now it’s my chance to style it even more.
4. Grayish Strip Shirt, H&M. This was actually a top that was given to me by my pastor’s wife. She was cleaning out her closet so I grabbed a few things and this was one of them. I haven’t worn it yet, mostly because I haven’t have the chance. This challenge will help me do that.
5. Green and Black Plaid Vest, Mossimo/Target. Again another shopping spree in a friend’s closet. I wore it all the time in college, but stopped all of a sudden. It’s super comfy and it’s really cute!
6. Aztec Design Top, Forever XXI. This is my most recent purchase and I have loved wearing it!! It is a nice thick soft fabric and it fits really well. I put it in here because I want different designs then what I’ve been wearing it with.
Link up at Framed Frosting!!