I’m so excited it’s Friday. This week has been a weird one, just cause I had to go back to my old job and work for a couple days-it’s money that Myke and I need even though I’m not really employed there really. Anyway! Today is High 5 for Friday and that means we are sharing the good things about this week 🙂
1. Even though I do not have a job…there are still some things to be thankful for during this time: devotional time, cleaning time, and craft time (well at least studying the craft before I jump into it).
2. I got to work 2 days this week-which I am truly thankful for, plus it’s all about how you look at the situation. I could easily be mad that I’m only going back because they “let me go” but put me on the call list (which I was for a while). Then I took a deep breath and realized this is God providing for me and my husband for the time being. We asked for his help and he is giving it to us, on his terms.
3. Myke and I have been working through a few TV shows (we love watching TV together and we have Netflix and Hulu Plus) and we are almost done with one. Here is the que: South Park (which is almost done) Mad Men, Kitchen Nightmares, Hell’s Kitchen, Master Chef, we will be starting Cheers soon. The list is so long because we watch Kitchen Nightmares randomly and Hell’s Kitchen and Mater Chef are summer shows (We love Gordon Ramsey-he also has another show coming out this summer so yes we are excited)
4. Myke is taking me to see MIB3 (Men in Black 3) and we are super super excited!
5. Also, it’s Friday, how could you not be happy?? Hug a friend, text your mother, and have a great weekend! 🙂