Today was my final day at work. I was going to write this earlier, but unfortunately Myke woke up late and I had to drive him into work. So I am writing it now as I got off work also it has been a CRAZY week! So many things have happened, so many good things.
1. This week marks me last week at my old job. I didn’t think it was going to be TOO hard, but then I went into work and I was surprised with flowers and a card from the front desk and some of the suport staff and then a gift from my good friend Rebecca. I have been floored by the kindness these people have shown me over the past months and today was no exception. Tomorrow is going to be even harder.
2. Tomorrow is my friend Brigette’s golden birthday. She’s turning 27 on April 27. We had a surprise party for her Thursday night. It was so much fun and she was super surprised!
3. This morning I woke up to this email from Ashley from The Shine Project. I won a giveaway with her and Gussy from Gussy Sews. I don’t think anyone understands how much this giveaway means to me. Gussy Sews was one of the first blogs I ever read and The Shine Project quickly followed. I’m so excited to win and show off their amazing products!
4. Insanity is actually going somewhat well. We are only on day 4, but it’s going well. I’m not as sore anymore, but I still have a long way to go.
5. Of course the Friday Freebie from The Kinch Life is amazing and you should go and get it too. This week there is one for the phone, iPad, and desktop. So awesome!