I was scheduled to work today and I just found this awesome link up, so I’m glad I’m a little late. I like mixing it up a little so I decided to do my High Five Friday mixed with my first link up to Friday Letters.
1. Dear Jeff, Brigette and Benji (even little Andi) for being our friends and going out to late dinners with us. They are usually the highlight of my week. We are truly blessed by your kindess and friendship.
|He liked the camera|
2. Dear Christopher Nolan, We went to Target and bought your Batman series on Blu Ray. Thank you for making the Batman series. You are a genius.
3. Dear How I Met Your Mother, I cannot express how happy I get when I see that you are on TV. You make me laugh when I’m having a bad day.
4. Dear Target, I love you. Especially during the holidays.
5. Dear Christmas, HURRY UP!!