^^now it’s official^^
1. MY BROTHER IN LAW IS ENGAGED. You guys, this is the best news since my engagement. This is HUGE. There are no words to describe how much I love Taylor and how much I adore his soon to be wife. She is the other sister I always wished I had. She is beautiful both inside and out, she loves the Lord just as much as she loves Taylor, she loves coffee and travel, plus Myke loves her. I’ve been calling her my soon to be sister in law ever since we left San Francisco back in November, I’m just glad it’s now official. Congrats to sweet Taylor and Niana. Let’s get to planning!
2. Easter was an amazing success! I’m so honored and blessed to be a part of this church and even though the road was long and stressful, we did it and it went amazingly. If you are ever in the LA area and would like to visit, we would be more than happy to have you. You can visit my What I Believe section up above.
3. I started a very small business. Stay tuned for more.
4. We are relaunching the blog with a fresh new look and a brand new name! More on that next week.
5. Did I mention I’m getting another sister? Yes, I’m that excited it needs to be mentioned twice. #newsister