Sometimes the week can just go on and on and then finally you realize it’s Friday and all of a sudden you feel happier. That is me today. Even though I do have to get up early tomorrow for work, it still doesn’t mean today is going to be a bad day. So that’s why I choose to do High Five for Friday and link up with others. Today is going to be a good day, if I choose it to be.
1. The two items that I ordered came in yesterday!! I was so excited! I would have modled them for you, but I currently have my hair up in a towel from my shower and I don’t really want to scare my readers away. But here is the lovely necklace from Caroline and the awesome shirt from Lauren
|Awesomely cool shirt from Anne Taylor Loft (but got it from Lauren)|
2. Myke sold our van yesterday!! It wasn’t for the price we wanted, but the good thing I’m taking from that experience is that it is more money than what we had before and we are putting it to good use. We will be purchasing a new computer so Myke can record better and I can blog better. It is an investment that we have talked about for a long time and we are happy that we have been blessed with the money.
3. The weather has be BEAUTIFUL! It has been gloomy and sunny all at the same time and that is my favorite. It is fall and hopefully it will stay this way for a little while so I can get soem wear in my boots and sweaters.
4. Let’s all give a big round of applause for the San Francisco Giants for pulling off the win yesterday! I’m a Giants fan, always have been always will be! These boys were down 0-2 in the series and then pulled off two wins in a row. THEN the pulled off this win. That rarely happens in baseball post season and it is so awesome. I love my Giants!
5. Apartment Update: Boxes are still around (don’t judge), BUT everything that needs to be in the apartment, is in the apartment and it just needs to be organized. It will be. We are hoping to get my desk this weekend and with the new computer we are going to organize it bit by bit.
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend! Remember to always look on the bright side!